System administrators Unix/Linux's -exposure to app servers -opportunity to work and maintain face spread networks for mobile communications

  • Jimmy Fortune
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004

      Hi,

      We are a Sunnyvale California based organization with offices in major parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws on a decade, of core telecom experience, with dedicated professionals focused solely on addressing the business challenges of the telecom industry working with some of the leaders.

      We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major, we are in to R&D on wireless terminal side, Where in a consultant is supposed to come up with new ideas and create new application and not just development, it includes research . That is the kind of exposure and environment that Fortuna will be providing.

      We require 20 System administrators to be based at Hyderabad and  work on live and face spread networks for mobile communications who are located all over Europe.Consultants who are working with application service providers or exposure to handling remote administration would have a added advantage.

       Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please send they updated resume immediately to ronald@...  to the following mail ID only. For more info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com .

      To work on live and face spread networks for mobile communications.

      Specs:-

      System administrators Unix/Linux's -20 Consultants

      Location- Hyderabad

      Exp 3 to 5 Years of System Administration

      -Unix/Linux System Internals
      -System Configurations (Web Servers,App Servers,J2ee data base systems,Load balancing)

      Version Control System, Set up

      -Pearl Scripting Unix, Shell Programming

      -Networking ( Proto calls,ports, routers)

      -Added advantage skills - SMSC protocols& understanding

      - The Consultant should posses excellent communication skills and open to overseas travel.
      Regards