4 sale GSM or CDMA Gateway For Mobile (cell) phone termination with analog gateway

  • gsm_cdma_network
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Message
      Attention  :  ALL VOIP  CARRIER

       CLEARANCE SALE. We are offering  for a limited time only  at very special low price for Brand New Analog (Mobile) Cellular Gateway Model V-8001.
      For Mobile (cell) phone termination with analog VOIP gateway like Quintum or Cisco.

      This unit is For  GSM, CDMA, TDMA,  NAMPS. There's optional RS232 connections for Data, Fax, Remote control, telemetry security system and remote data retrieval. In case of power failure : There is an optional auto connection, (bypass the gateway) of the PBX to the CO port, to keep you continually connected. It is Dual mode capability.
      The Gateway traditionally needs a dedicated CO Port for its operation, and our  V-8001 model Gateway includes a unique feature that allows you to keep the CO Port available as a cellular line or as a landline while the Gateway is fully operational.
      We have  RJ11 for PBX (analog landline phone) and RJ11 for PSTN. All our Gateway is international safety and EMI compliance.We have different models available for GSM, CDMA, TDMA and NAMPS.
      integrates handset of the following  manufacturers like Motorola, Nokia, Ericsson and other very known companies.
       Special Price Offer  is : $150.00 FOB . Only few Limited stocks left  48 unit. First come first serve basis.
       All stocks ready for shipping

      Be quick and don't hesitate to contact us for this special offer.

      Annabel Jacob
      Account Manager
      GSM CDMA Network Inc.
      Voice: +61-3-9532 4172