Professional Trainings & Placements In Mobile Technologies/Applications Domain

  • Nex-G Exuberant Solutions
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello Friends,

      Greetings!!!

      Welcome to Mobile Technology Academy, Nex-G Exuberant
      Solutions Pvt. Ltd., the leading company based in
      India operating since year 2002 to provide
      "Professional trainings in next generation mobile
      communication systems and software technologies".

      TRAINING AREAS

      - Software development for wireless technologies like
      GSM, GPRS, UMTS and HSDPA / HSUPA
      - Mobile application software development for various
      mobile platforms (SYMBIAN C++/J2ME, BREW, WinCE,
      Windows Smartphones)
      - Wireless technologes like GSM, CDMA, GPRS, EDGE, 3G,
      3.5G (HSDPA / HSUPA), 4G, WiFi, WiMax, VoIP, IMS, UMA
      and WPAN

      INDIVIDUAL TRAINING PROGRAMS

      http://www.exuberantsolutions.com/individualcourses.htm

      TARGET AUDIENCE

      - Fresh engineering graduates (2006-07)
      - Engineering students(B.E, B.Tech, MCA, BCA) looking
      for summer/winter trainings, semester projects. thesis
      development in wireless technologies (M.Tech/MS)
      - Working engineers(in any field/domain), interested
      in developing career in wireless industry
      - Engineers working in telecom industry, interested in
      enhancing skillsets to take new challenges

      PLACEMENTS

      Aricent, Freescale, Motorola (UK), TCS, Satyam,
      Sasken, Ubinetics, MBT, Anite (UK), UN, HCL, Phillips,
      Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, CCPU(Trillium), IMR, LSI,
      NXP Semiconductors, Hughes Systique, Nokia, Phoney
      Tunes, Mobile Professional(US), Telstra (AUS), Perfect
      Presentation(KSA) to name a few.

      Key to success of any training program is its
      placement support and we give very high priority to
      placements through our innovative and effective
      placement proceess(Refer Attachment). We are the only
      training company to provide life time career
      assistance. We have tied up with a pool of placement
      consultants and HR representatives to keep our
      students informed about suitable openings in India and
      abroad.

      To see sample Jobs, subscribe to our sample
      yahoo-group by sending a mail to
      nespl_students-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Complete placement details :
      http://www.exuberantsolutions.com/placements.htm

      STUDY MODE

      Instructor Lead Regular - At India study center
      Instructor Lead Online - From any country
      Instructor Lead Part Time - Weekend Trainings

      INFRASTRUCTURE

      We have sound infrastructure with well equipped lab at
      Noida center with broadband internet connection (Open
      24*7 for trainees)

      TEAM

      We have highly qualified and experienced team, having
      experience of working with companies like Microsoft,
      Alcatel-Lucent, Aricent, IIT Chennai's TeNet Group and
      experience of delivering corporate trainings to
      companies like Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, Motorola,
      Alcatel-Lucent, SHARP, ORG, LSI and Bharti Teletech.

      LATEST UPDATES

      1. We have tied-up with NIIT Limited
      (http://www.niit.com) to provide
      telecom/wireless/mobile applications training to their
      worldwide corporate clients.

      2. We have done a service agreeement with NXP
      Semiconductors, Bangalore (http://www.nxp.com) to
      provide high quality resources for their various
      chipset development, testing and integration programs.

      We are also pleased to announce that, in an article
      "WIRELESS AND MOBILE TECHNOLOGY" published in
      newspaper "The Telegraph". We have been recommended by
      Dr. Amrita Dass, Director, Institute for Career
      Studies, Lucknow for pursuing training in mobile
      communication domain.

      You can visit this link for complete details:-
      http://www.telegraphindia.com/1061207/asp/careergraph/story_7102733.asp

      FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

      http://www.exuberantsolutions.com/faq.htm

      Looking forward to hear from you, feel free to contact
      us for any query.

      CONTACT DETAILS

      Mobile Technology Academy,
      Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
      A-6, First Floor, Sec-22, NOIDA,
      UP-201203, INDIA

      [Landmark - 5 km straight from DND Flyway, Near Noida
      Stdium, Sumitra Hospital, Chowda Morh]

      Landline : +91-120-4349271
      Mobile : +91-9810077429 | +91-9312965029
      Skype : nex.g.exuberant.solutions

      Email : training@...
      YM : nexgespl@...
      Website : http://www.exuberantsolutions.com

      our e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the
      subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs