Wireless Email Extender

  • buyneatstuff4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hello My Companies name is CTL Inc.

      http://www.ctlinc.com
      http://www.ctlinc.com/AboutCTL/News.cfm
      http://www.ctlinc.com/Products/Wireless/Overview.cfm?Product=INBOX

      We are a Telephony solutions integrator and developer.
      Products include: Wireless Extenders, Unified Messaging, Voice Mail,
      Auto Attendant, Fax Mail, Fax Server, Fax on Demand, and IVR.

      We have just released a product that delievers a customers corporate
      Microsoft Exchange/Outlook or Lotus Notes Inbox, Contact List, and
      Calendar to their cell phone. They can then reply or modify this data.
      They can also send instant messages to other users in the network.
      This product is called our Wireless Email Extender it is a stand alone
      software product that gets installed on a PC on the customers network.

      We currently sell this product on a site basis not per user. The
      pricing is very attractive.

      We also have our Wireless Unified Inbox Extender this allows all of
      the above plus the ability to receive your corporate voice mail, and
      fax mail messages as well. This product is offered as part of our
      NT/Unified messaging solution.

      We have the ability to OEM, Private label, or customize our
      applications to retro fit your product or needs.

      Please visit the links I provided above. For further info contact me
      direct at:
      203-925-4266 x333 Best Regards, Steve stevem@...