FARGESIA Nitida

  • chele bamboo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:30 PM
      question:

      i hear that fargesia nitida is flowering...is this the whole bunch within the nitida group or just one?

      i have F.nitida 'DeBelder' and F.nitida 'Fountain bamboo' and they are looking ok,yet for a while this winter they was leafless and i thought they bought the farm..my DeBelder my rare pride and joy and i worry about looseing it..i planted all 5 of my fargesia's under the trees in my forrest but in winter theres no sun protection even thou the winter sun is low.

      michele/chele

      Chele-Mountain City,TN 37683 43 parrots-17 ducks
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/call_duck_breeders_group