Urgent COBOL/400 Professionals Required @ CMM Level 5 Company Hyderbad

  • lakshmi_itjob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hi!!!
      Our Client Founded in 1989,is a global IT services firm focused on
      the financial services industry. With over 3,600 employees, provides
      its services primarily to banks, credit service providers, insurance
      companies, and capital markets firms. The company uses a global
      delivery model to provide application development, maintenance and
      support, software package selection and integration, business process
      and technology advice, network and system security, and specialized
      services. Our Client is a CMM Level 5 assessed company headquartered
      in greater Chicago with offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia,
      Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and India.

      Our Client is a premier global systems integrator providing high-
      quality, high-value solutions to the insurance, banking, lending,
      credit card, and capital markets industries. With corporate offices
      in Rosemont, Illinois, has 14 locations throughout the US, Canada,
      Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and India.

      [please mention the REQUIREMENT No in the Subject of the Mail]

      REQUIRMENT I:COBOL/400 Professionals
      Skills: We are looking for Strong Experience Profile on COBOL/400
      Experience:2-plus yrs
      Position : Developer
      Location:Hyderbad

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you fordiscussing
      on the job proile .We assure that your resume will not be
      processedwithout your consent.We will be Online in Yahoo Chat
      ID:career_impact Kindly
      please send as your updated resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      B.DHANA LAKSHMI
      career impact
      E-Mail:lakshmi@...