I'm not really shy

  • coolhandsarah5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2003
      I'm over trying to find men by looking through the membership directory. Do you really think I believe that all of you come equipted with a million dollars and a three pound cock?
      I may be naive, but I'm not stupid. I finally threw caution to the wind and joined a personals site.
      You should join too. I was a little skeptical, but they have a free trial and don't ask for a credit card to use it.
      The sites cool. To get to my profile, click this link

      http://www.whodaresdates.com/landing.asp?afl=ZYHO

      and look for "ShySarah".