Results - 2003 Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival National Finals

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      The results of the 19th Annual Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      National Finals are:-

      2003 National Champions - The Idea Of North

      2nd - Moosebutter

      3rd - Cadence

      Audience Favorite - The Idea Of North

      Best Original Arrangement - Mas Que Nada - Andrew Piper - Idea Of
      North

      Best Original Song - Psycho: The Musical - moosebutter

      This prestigious event continues to grow in popularity and now includes
      groups from overseas including the National Champs from Australia and third
      place winners Cadence from Canada

      Thanks to all the talented a cappella groups who performed at this years
      series of events and we look forward to another great season next year.

      We are offering the National and Regional Winners recordings at a special
      sale price for those who want to hear what it's all about.

      Idea of North - The Sum Of Us - 11.98
      Idea of North - Idea of North - 11.98
      Moosebutter - See Dee - 11.98
      Cadence - Frost Free - 11.98
      All About Buford - Supercar - 11.98
      Undivided Musical Group - Undivided - 11.98
      Nightwatch - Songs We almost Learned - 11.98
      Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals 2002 - 11.98

      To listen to the music and to see artwork, songlists and group bios visit:-
      http://www.singers.com/sweeps2003.html

      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com
      1-800-SING-181