  • bigfatvocalfeast2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Hey Hey Hello!

      Get ready to shake yo' booty and hear some of the best vocal bands
      around! The second annual BIG FAT VOCAL FEAST is in the works!

      WANT TO BE PART OF THE SHOW?? Read on...

      Sunday, July 27th - 7:00 PM
      The Stoneham Theatre (www.stonehamtheatre.org - Stoneham, MA)
      Tickets $20
      Hosted by the 2003 Boston Regional Harmony Sweeps Champs: All About
      and featuring a whole lotta groovy music, raffles and surprises!

      There are several ways to participate and be involved in the show. We
      welcome ANY GROUP, ANY GENRE, from ANY AREA! This is one of the only
      large-capacity non-competitive shows in the area. It's a great way
      for the community to get together and celebrate the music we love
      during the summer! Here's how you can be involved:

      1) There are several open spots in the show. In addition to the host
      group and our "feature" bands, we have a few spots for rockin'
      up-and-coming groups! Here's what's open:

      *a pre-show outdoor/sidewalk group to warm up the crowd
      * 2-3 open SHOW spots

      If you'd like to be considered for any of these spots, please send
      your press kit and CD for consideration to:

      Taunia Soderquist
      Boston Symphony Orchestra
      Symphony Hall - 301 Mass Ave
      Boston, MA 02115
      DEADLINE TO APPLY: May 5, 2003

      2) The show soundtrack. We had a soundtrack playing before and after
      the show, and also during breaks throughout the show. A playlist with
      each song and band contact information is given out with the programs.
      Please send a CD with song selection clearly marked and contact info
      to the BSO address above.

      DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 1, 2003

      3) Raffles. We do a mid-show raffle with GREAT prizes. If your band
      has any merchandise you'd like to donate (FREE PUBLICITY, YO!)- please
      also send that to the address above.

      Advertising: We'll be doing advertising in this year's program for
      cheap, cheap cheap! Business card size, half page, and whole page
      spots available. This is a great way to publicize your band or
      business to a large group of people for VERY little money. Please
      contact Taunia for rates and more info at:

      There will be lots of surprises and it's going to be a rockin' show!
      Advance ticket sales will begin soon. More info to come with the
      announcement of the groups.

      Hope to see you all there!