The Coats on front cover

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
      The Coats are featured on the front cover of today's (Fri, Dec 8) Tacoma
      Times Tribune entertainment section along with a feature article inside.

      Check it out at:-

      http://www.tribnet.com/frame.asp?/entertainment/art_music/1208t31.html

      Good PR for a cappella.

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      www.singers.com
    • Keith Richmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2000
        Primarily A Cappella wrote:

        > The Coats are featured on the front cover of today's (Fri, Dec 8) Tacoma
        > Times Tribune entertainment section along with a feature article inside.

        I understand that a group called "Studio One" is opening for them. They
        are a fabulous and very entertaining group, and certainly add value to
        the ticket price.

        --

        Keith Richmond | List administrator of the Evernet, a discussion