You May Want To Check This Out

  • lynary <gwpierce28@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      You guys can check out WWW.ACAPPELLA.ORG if you want to.

      Acappella has been around for about 25 years. They are a Christian
      group from Paris, TN. Acappella has had some of the most vocally
      talented people I have ever heard and I have heard a lot of people.

      I don't know much about acappella groups from the northwest. Rescue
      is the only group I know and they are in Oregon.