Auditioning now !

  • im-wired@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm in the process of resurrecting Fellowship Music Ministries.

      Originally founded in 1991, this all male, para-church, a cappella, small
      ensemble is going on it's 3rd iteration. Most recently it was put on the back
      burner when my lead re-located out of state and my Baritone decided he had too
      much on his plate.

      2 years waiting and watching for the right vocalists to come along means that
      I'm really itching to get this thing rolling again. It's waaaay overdue for
      resurrection. We're a Beaverton-based group with what's traditionally been a
      pretty light performance schedule (average 1.5/month) but we rehearse &
      fellowship weekly @ my place near 217 & Denny Rd..

      As of this hour, there is myself and 2 other men in the pipeline but my
      biggest hole just now is good baritone. Also, if you have some beat-box skills
      and have a heart for contemporary Christian a cappella music, I'd like to hear
      from you too.

      Currently, I'm doing our audio engineering in addition to singing the Bass
      part. Someone who could mix our live performances would be a huge blessing so
      if you've got those kind of skills/inclinations I'd love to get to gether and
      chat. At the moment, we've got a really simple 4 channel mixer and a few
      effects processors so it's not rocket science to run.

      For more information, please contact me!
      Please feel free to fwd this to your friends that do not subscribe to this
      list. I'd REALLY appreciate your assistance in circulating this as widely as
      possible.

      Many thanks!

      David Busey
      im-wired@...