Barbershop Harmony on Dave Sweeney's Annual Christmas TV Show

  • Sam Vigil Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      Barbershop Harmony on Dave Sweeney's Annual Christmas TV Show Dear friends of the Vocal Gentry,

      I wanted to let you know that the Salem Senate-Aires, fellow barbershoppers and friends of the Vocal Gentry, will join KOIN-TV Channel 6 meteorologist Dave Sweeney on his Annual Holiday Christmas Show.

          When: Sunday, Dec. 15, 8 pm -- following 60 Minutes

          Where: KOIN 6 -- check your local listing for exact channel on your system

      Also on the show:

          - Rescue — a contemporary a cappella quartet of four fine young men, two of whom sang with the Vocal Gentry for a couple of years when they were in high school a few years ago

          - Billy's Brass Band

          - Katie Harman, 2002 Miss America

          - Grant High School Royal Blues Vocal Ensemble

      I’m sure you’ll enjoy this program.

      The program is scheduled to be re-broadcast on Dec. 24 and 25.

      Please be sure to tune in. And please invite your friends,  family and friends of music to tune in to this program.

      Happy Holidays!

      - - -
      Sam Vigil Jr.
      Top Deck Quartet http://www.TopDeckQuartet.com/
      Greater Portland (Oregon) Vocal Gentry http://www.VocalGentry.org/
      Chairman, Marketing & Public Relations

      503.661.2585 ... samvjr@...

      NPR's Present at the Creation: Barbershop Quartets
      http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/barbershop/