Harmonics tour PacNW & British Columbia -- looking for hosts!

  • gautamraghavan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hi everyone!

      Rather than tour the East Coast, Hawaii, California, the Mid-West, or
      some exotic sunny locale, the Stanford Harmonics are heading to the
      PACIFIC NORTHWEST and BRITISH COLUMBIA this coming spring! Bring on
      the rain, bring on the coffee, bring on the sketchy Canadians!

      If you are a member of an a cappella group in or around...
      ** Portland ** Seattle ** Vancouver, BC ** Victoria, BC ** Anywhere
      else in WA or OR **
      ...and you'd be interested in hosting us (particularly in Canada),
      singing with us, or helping us find great gigs, please contact our
      Tour Manager, Ariel Glassman, at arielg@....

      This is what our *tentative* itinerary looks like:
      Friday Mar 22 - Portland
      Saturday Mar 23 - Portland/Seattle
      Sunday Mar 24 - Seattle
      Monday Mar 25 - Seattle
      Tuesday Mar 26 - Seattle/Canada
      Wednesday Mar 27 - Canada
      Thursday Mar 28 - Canada/Seattle
      Friday Mar 29 - Seattle/Portland
      Saturday Mar 30 - drivin' home

      Let us know! No gig is too small or too big!

      Thanks,
      Gautam Raghavan
      Publicity/PR Manager, Stanford Harmonics
      http://www.stanfordharmonics.com/