Groove Society need your help in Colorado!!!!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 12:37 PM
      Hey Everybody!

      Joe and Bianca here with Groove Society here in Denver, Colorado.
      Just wanted to let you all know that we're competing in the Battle of
      the Bands Competition hosted by the Denver Post and the Rocky
      Mountain News and we NEED YOUR HELP!!! We're the ONLY a cappella
      group among the 150 bands that are competing. As you may or may not
      know, a cappella is not very prevelant in Colorado and you assistance
      will help ensure more exposure is possible! The top 25 groups will be
      competing at the Soiled Dove, a popular club in downtown Denver, on
      five different nights. With your vote, we can make sure that a
      cappella is represented in the finals. You DO NOT have to live in
      Denver, Colorado to vote either!!!

      To vote please follow these instructions:

      1) go to http://www.postnewsbattleofthebands.com and scroll
      down to "view selected bands".
      2) in the drop down box that says "select a band" find the
      name Groove Society.
      3) Once on our page, scroll down to the music clips and the
      voting box.

      It's also important that you download both of the sound clips as this
      factors into the final score. Voting ends on October 8th so be sure
      to cast your vote by then!

      We appreciate all of your support and thank you for helping to spread
      a cappella in Colorado!!!

      Thank you,

      Joe and Bianca Herbert
      groovesociety@...