A Cappella Always updates

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hi all, just want to mention that I'll no longer be sending out A Cappella
      Always program updates on this region-specific mailing list, but you can
      keep up with the world's only 24/7 a cappella radio station by subscribing
      to the general a cappella lists at Yahoo! Groups ('acappellajazz' or
      'acappella'). Or, of course, just come visit at:

      http://ericmueller.org/acappella

      thanks,
      Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

      --
      http://ericmueller.org

      A Cappella Always
      8581 Santa Monica Bl. Suite 477