FYI - A Cappella Always updated

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hi all, FYI,

      About ten new tracks on A Cappella Always, my 24/7 all-a cappella Internet
      radio station. Listen in for new stuff from Acoustix, the Alley Cats, All
      Star Vocal Band, M-Pact, Mighty Echoes, Naturally Seven, Toxic Audio,
      Shawsheen River Rats, The Accidentals, and Vox One's fantastic "Over the
      Rainbow."

      http://www.themepark.com/acappella/

      thanks,
      Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

      --
      Eric Mueller
      eric@...

      (323) 852-0883
      (323) 417-4900 fax

      Themepark
      a specialized web services company:
      frontend, backend, cotton candy, corn dogs

      http://www.themepark.com
    • Eric Mueller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2001
        Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, my 24/7
        all-a cappella Internet radio station.

        Tune in for new stuff from Five O'Clock Shadow, measureXmeasure, The Nylons,
        the USC SoCal VoCals, the University of Michigan Amazin' Blue, the
        University of Rochester Midnight Ramblers, and Acappellago.

        http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

        thanks,
        Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

        --
        Eric Mueller, eric@...

        tune into A Cappella Always, the 24/7 all-a cappella Internet radio station!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, the 24/7
          all-a cappella Internet radio station.

          Tune in for great holiday classics from the Jubliation Singers, m*pact and
          *N Sync (hey, why not? they can do a cappella right...), plus a few live
          tracks off the House Jacks' new CD, "Drive."

          http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

          thanks,
          Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

          --
          Eric Mueller, eric@...

          A Cappella Always
          8581 Santa Monica Bl. Suite 477