New Vocal Group..please Join!

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2001
      Greetings vocal enthusiasts,

      My apologies if this is a BIT off topic for some...but if you love vocal
      jazz, please take a moment to read this message...

      I'm Mike Economou.  I sing with The Perfect Gentlemen Quartet.
      www.theperfectgents.com
      I've created a NEW group at Yahoo that focuses mainly on VOCAL JAZZ GROUPS.
      (One of my true loves!)
      Groups like Take 6!, Singers Unlimited, The Hi-Lo's, The Four Freshmen, Real
      Group, PM Singers, First Call, Rare Silk and Manhattan Transfer!  If you know
      of a great vocal jazz group, please post a message and tell about them. List
      their website. Let us know all about them!

      If you are interested in joining,
      please check out and join the Vocal_Jazz_Groups group at Yahoo! Groups.
      It's a free, easy-to-use email group service.

      To learn more about the Vocal_Jazz_Groups group, please visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vocal_Jazz_Groups

      To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
      send email to
      Vocal_Jazz_Groups@yahoogroups.com

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

      I'm looking for people who are interested in discussing vocal jazz group
      singing.  If you want to post concert dates or web sites for your jazz group,
       if you have questions regarding vocal jazz,  looking for arrangements, have
      pictures to post,  please join my group and let's get the ball rolling!

      Hope to see you all there!

      In Harmony,
      Mike Economou
      Moderator, Vocal_Jazz_Groups