hello!

  • nerose2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2001
      I am an experienced acapella singer, mixed chorus, barbershop, etc.
      Interested in being in a small,(4-8 member) acapella group. A start
      up group is ok. I'm a tenor (2nd tenor actually), read music
      moderately-well, free on weekends. Barbershop type music is my
      preference, but like all kinds so long as it is pretty. I Like
      gospel, kinda. Classical is ok too. I've done both, not wild about
      either.

      I don't like any music that puts on airs or is snooty and
      self-important. Being a part of a beautiful sound is my main thing,
      more than competitions or contests or "making a name". Having the
      same goals is so important in these things. I don't care about
      anything but the music and making it.

      Is there anybody else out there that feels the same way I do? We
      should talk....

      Norm