A cappella MP3s on mp3.com

  • RESCUE
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      http://www.mp3.com/rescue

      We have uploaded a few of our songs for listen and download on MP3.com and
      we would love it if you would listen to them!!! One of the songs is "O Holy
      Night" from our upcoming Christmas CD that we just started recording
      yesterday (we had already recorded O Holy Night a while ago). We are so
      excited about this new CD. We will probably put more of the cuts onto
      mp3.com in the future.

      We hope you like them!

      God Bless,
      Josh McKenney
      R E S C U E
      http://www.rescueministries.com
      info@...
      (503) 730-9874 / (801) 382-5806 FAX
      PO Box 1127, Gresham, OR 97030

      I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because
      it is the power of God for the salvation
      of everyone who believes: first for the
      Jew, then for the Gentile. R O M A N S 1:16