SINGERS WANTED; Seattle, SeaChordsmen Barbershop Chorus.

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      The Seatle, SeaChordsmen Barbershop Chorus founded in 1949. We are a barbershop chorus with a Northwest flavor.

      What we offer:

      * An expressive outlet.

      * A chance to learn the intricacies of a cappella and close harmony singing.

      * A wholesome and family friendly musical experience.

      * Fun music and fun rehearsals.

      * Opportunities to sing in smaller ensembles such as quartets.

      We meet every Tuesday evening at Queen Anne Baptist Church from 7:30 pm - 10 pm

      Spark your interest? We are a lively and growing chorus.

      http://www.seachordsmen.org

      By Mail:

      Seattle SeaChordsmen
      PO Box 70672