Re: [pacificnorthwest-acappella] RESCUE march e-newsletter

  • Kirbyshawmusic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi there! Wow, are you all busy singin'...I wish you all the success with
      your musical messages. One small favor...I didn't request to be a part of
      your e-mail network and tho' I like what you're doing, I'd prefer to be
      UNSUBSCRIBED...THANKS! In harmony, Kirby Shaw Hope I get to hear you
      sometime...have you checked out my song A Cappella...with some text changes
      it could fit the spiritual mission of your group? I've also done a ton of
      spirituals that people tell me are hipper than most that are out there. And
      one last tune...JAMAICAN NOEL...it's published by Hal Leonard and always ends
      up sounding unique when adapted to the particular talents of each group
      member. Make a joyful noise!