Barbershop Harmony Society 74th Anniversary - Ringmasters on TODAY SHOW!

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      Forwarding from John Miller (bass of Grandma's Boys/New Tradition quartet
      International champs and BHS International Board Member and ...
      well, major top-level PR honcho with NBC Universal TV network :-)
      who probably pulled at least a string or two ...
      or maybe three to make this happen
      via the programming content dept. at NBC.
      Way to go, John!

      Please put the word out with your chapters! This is great stuff
      to use to share with guests and your newest members and
      your chorus fan club lists (you know ... those people who buy
      tickets to come to our shows every year to support our musical
      art form! ;-)
      Or .... Host a "webcast" party if you would otherwise have
      a "free night"!

      - Helen Giallombardo
      FOJM (Friend of John Miller)

      Fellow Champs – as part of the 75th anniversary Celebration we have booked
      sort of a press junket with Ringmasters in NY next Thurs and Fri.
      Part of it is an appearance on the Today Show
      8:30AM Eastern half hour (Thurs. April 11)
      --- and sticking around for the 4th hour with Hoda and Kathy Lee…
      In the evening sort of a mass sing in Times Square and then a free webcast
      --- the write up below describes it.
      Feel Free to tune in – or spread the word to your Barbershop circles.
      Best
      John Miller

      FREE 75th Anniversary Webcast! Live from New York …It's Ringmasters!

      We are commemorating the original songfest that
      started the Barbershop Harmony Society 75 years
      ago with our very own Songfest Digital Style!
      Just log on to Barbershop.org at 8pm Eastern time
      (7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific) on Thursday April 11th.
      Click on the Songfest Link -
      On a Desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone and
      watch and hear Ringmasters as well as NY Quartets
      and Choruses in a 75th Anniversary Song Fest