The Seattle, SeaChordsmen proudly announce our new Frontine Director!!

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      The Seattle, SeaChordsmen would love to announce our new Frontline Director!!

      He is Ted Chamberlain.

      Ted has been singing all of his life and is a fellow SeaChordsmen and remembers when Bob Mahony (baritone) of the Close Harmony Tradition (1987 International Seniors Quartet Champions) directed the chorus.

      Ted is a National Board Certified Music Teacher with a B.A., in Vocal Performance and Music Education. He is a member of NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing); NAfME (formerly MENC); ACDA (American Choral Directors Association; Barbershop Harmony Society (BHS); and Sweet Adelines International (SAI).

      Ted has coached Wowmen's groups including the Jet Cities, SAI Chorus; A Cappella Joy, SAI Chorus and Pacific Sound, SAI Chorus. Coached Men's groups including the Northwest Sound Men's Chorus (Bellevue - BHS); The Harmony Kings (Federal Way - BHS); and Northwest Vocal Project - NVP (Western Washington - BHS. Coached Mixed groups including the Rainer Chorale. Coached Youth groups including the Rainer Youth Chorale; Tacoma Youth Chorus and the Harmony Explosion Camp. He does individual vocal coaching at http://www.nwvocalstudio.com

      Ted is a past District Quartet Champion with - Vocal Attraction (1989) singing bass and Vocal Magic singing baritone. Currently he sings tenor with 4.0 - 2012 Evergreen District Novice Quartet Champions. http://4.0quartet.com/ He also performed with the Illumni Men's Chorale where they performed on America's Got Talent on NBC.

      The Seattle, SeaChordsmen celebrating our 64th year welcomes our new frontline director - Ted Chamberlain.

      http://www.seachordsmen.org