Prospective Sound Harmony Chorus hosting a Guest Night on 9/24 in Seattle, WA.

  • LindaB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      About
      A prospective Sweet Adelines International chorus in the Seattle Area dedicated to barbershop education, harmony, and having fun.

      Mission
      We are a chorus dedicated to barbershop harmony, education, and having fun!

      Company Overview
      Under the direction of Judy Cooper-MacLaren, we sing a variety of songs in four-part a cappella harmony. We work to master the barbshop style of singing in order to perform in the general community and compete on the regional stage.

      Description
      We love guests and are always welcoming new members. If you love to sing and are interested in learning more about our chorus, our rehearsal times, or just have any general questions, email us at soundharmonychorus@.... https://www.facebook.com/soundharmonychorus

      General Information
      Rehearsals are Mondays at 6:30. Be sure to come by September 24th for our Guest Night! Doors are open to all females who love to sing, no musical experience required!