We are looking for some singers.

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      What's Cookin' (A Very Large Quartet)

      Q. How many guys sing in your quartet?

      A. Oh, around five...

      That's right! We are What's Cookin', a very large quartet, or VLQ. And we'd like to sing for you. We are available for parties, meetings, birthday surprises, singing Valentines, and whatever else you can think of.

      Our repertoire includes barbershop standards, Dixieland, gospel, and even a little doo-wop!

      We are all members of the Seattle SeaChordsmen, a chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society.

      http://www.seachordsmen.org

      Some of us are fairly new to the hobby, while a couple of us have been singing for over 40 years.

      Currently we are seeking additional singers (bass, baritone, tenor) ideally for an octet. If you live with in the greater Seattle area and interested, please feel free to contact us.

      http://www.whatscookinvlq.com

      Interested? Call Pete Gasparrelli, at 425.260.9436, for booking information, or e-mail bookings@...