Quartet?

  • George Lederer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Looking to form...or join...an a capella ensemble, quartet or larger, all male or mixed, in the Portland area. Maybe you are looking for someone to join your group. Maybe, like me, you are looking to get something started.

      I like to sing jazz, doowop, gospel, madrigals, or any combination thereof. I know a lot of arrangements, and am pretty quick to learn. I have sung bass and lead (second tenor) and can probably manage a baritone part. Lots of experience in barbershop, musical theater, string bands, and more.

      Should we continue this discussion?
      Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.

      :)George