The Northwest Sound proudly presents, A Cappella Overdrive ...

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 1:38 PM
      Summer shows - June 30 & July 1 - Featuring Northwest Sound, A Cappella Joy, the Kentucky Vocal Union, and Frenzy!

      Following our SOLD OUT holiday performances in 2010, the Northwest Sound is thrilled to, once again, join forces with the A Cappella Joy SAI chorus for three performances the weekend of June 30th-July 1 at the Sammamish HS Performing Arts Center in Bellevue. And we're ecstatic to announce our two fabulous guest groups: the Kentucky Vocal Union -- the current BHS 6th place chorus in the world -- and Frenzy, the current SAI International medalist 8th place quartet who blew away audiences this past fall in Houston at the Sweet Adeline International Contest.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2DyEHkQuo#t=0m33s

      When: Saturday, June 30th at 2:30 and 7:00pm, and Sunday, July 1 at 2:30pm

      Tickets are very affordable: $20 for Adults, $18 for Seniors and $12 Students and Children

      http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/213996

      Where:

      Sammamish High School Performing Arts Center (View Venue)
      100 140th Ave SE
      Bellevue, WA 98005-3721
      United States

      For more information: