THE BOBS: "30 to Life" March tour in California and Seattle!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hi all!

      THE BOBS are coming to town in March!  We have a SoCal/NoCal tour AND shows in the PacNW as well.  Check out our website for all things BOBS and see below for show details and links for ticket buying.  www.bobs.com/concerts

      If you're in the Bay Area, come out  the night before the Harmony Sweeps Regional and get a start on the a cappella extravaganza weekend with dinner and a show in Redwood City at Angelica's Bistro.  Or if you're in the Sacramento area, we'll be at the Palms Playhouse inWinters ... or Santa Cruz at Don Quixote's!!!

      LA Peeps ... we'll be at McCabe's in Santa Monica and also guest artists at the SoCal Vocal Jazz Fest in Valencia!

      And Seattle!!!!  Moisture Festival!  And a Saturday night at Morso Wine Bar in Gig Harbor!

      Lots of choices and we've got a WHOLE BUNCH of tunes that we know you haven't either heard in our live shows for a long time, or EVER!  Yes.  Some new stuff too.

      We hope to see you soon!

      Cheers,

      Angie Bob

      ***************

      UPCOMING SHOWS

      SoCAL

      The Bobs sing on and on and on….

      03/04/12
      Santa Monica
      McCabe's Guitar Shop

      Time: 7:00pm.
      Admission: $24.50. All Ages.
      Box office: (310) 828-4497.
      Address: 3101 Pico Blvd.
      Venue phone: (310) 828-4497.

      03/06/12
      Valencia High School

      Time: 7:00pm.
      Admission: $10.
      Age restrictions: All Ages.
      Address: 27801 N. Dickason Drive.
      The Bobs are appearing as part of the SoCal Jazz Festival.

      NoCAL

      03/09/12
      Redwood City
      Angelica's Bistro

      Time: 8:30pm.
      Admission: $20.00 • $24.00. All Ages.
      Box office: (650) 365-3226.
      Address: 863 Main Street.
      Venue phone: (650) 365-3226.
      Dinner Show 8:30 pm • Dinner seating begins 7:00 pm
      Online Tickets $20.00 • $24.00 at the door plus dinner or 2 drink/appetizer minimum • Table reservations required

      03/10/12
      Winters
      Palms Playhouse

      Time: 8:00pm.
      Admission: TBD.
      Address: 13 Main Street. Winters, CA
      Venue phone: 530 795-1825.

      03/11/12
      Felton
      Don Quixote's

      Time: 7:00pm.
      Address: 6275 Highway 9.
      Venue phone: 831-603-2294.
      Seated listening shows allow under 21 accompanied by a parent.
      Cash only for ticket sales. ATM in Lobby.
      Tickets & reservations at Don Quixote's call 831-603-2294

      03/11/12
      Santa Cruz
      John Sandidge Radio Show

      Time: 11:00pm.
      Admission: FREE

      SEATTLE

      03/15/12-03/18/12
      Seattle
      Moisture Festival

      Time: 8:00pm.
      Admission: $10 – $22.
      Address: 4301 Leary Way Northwest.
      Please check the website for times, dates and other pertinent info.
      $10 Youth $15 Senior $22 Fri/Sat 7:30
      Adult $20

      03/17/12
      Gig Harbor
      Morso Wine Bar

      Time: 8:00 pm.
      Admission: $25
      Box office: 253-530-3463.
      Address: 9014 Peacock Hill Avenue at North Harborview Drive.
      Venue phone: 253-530-3463.