Free singing lessons

  • Fergie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2011
      NWSound Chorus is offering FREE singing lessons for men, starting this Wednesday evening
      Oct 26th from 6:45 pm to 9pm.

      The lessons are for 6 weeks, and at the end of 6 weeks, those that complete the
      sessions may be asked to join the NWSound Chorus on stage.

      Absolutely free. NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

      This is our gift to help raise community awareness of a capella music.

      We sing jazz, barbershop, country, gospel and holiday music.

      For more info and to sign up: www.nwsound.org