Recommendations for concert recordings

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2011
      Hello all -
      Any recommendations for a company do a sound recording of our concert?

      We're a small (~20 members) chamber choir that does mostly classical music with some modern stuff thrown in. We usually perform twice a year at the Old Church in Portland. We don't have a large budget, just want a quality recording of our concert. Probably not to sell (although we may later at some point), just for our members and friends/family.

      Any recommendations?

      Regards,
      dave