Northwest Sound Chorus offers FREE Singing Lessons!

  • Fergie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      We are gearing up for our upcoming sing! Sing! SING! program.

      It is a 6 week course designed to help male singers of any age learn more about our style of singing as well as general singing techniques.

      This session starts October 26th. We meet each Wednesday evening at 6:45pm.

      The lessions start at 6:45pm- about 8:30pm. All attendees are welcome to join the NWSound Chorus on the risers until the end of the evening ending at 10pm.

      For more information please go to: nwsound.org

      or reply to this posting.

      ALSO, everyone is welcome to join us each Wednesday at 6:45pm.