Audition Notice for Cantico: The Portland Chamber Singers

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Cantico: The Portland Chamber Singers will be holding auditions for all parts Thursday, September 1st from 7-9 pm, or by appointment during the month of August.

      We are a small chamber choir that performs music in a variety of styles. We are looking for experienced choral musicians with good sight-reading skills.

      Check us out on Facebook!

      To schedule an audition appointment, please contact Karen Porter at 503-333-7702 or email canticosingers@....