The Coats in Portland 12/3 !

  • Rick Collett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      I just saw on Facebook that The Coats are also performing their holiday show in Portland this year and figured I would share the news here.

      I've enjoyed every performance I've seen and I am looking forward to my first holiday show.

      Get tickets at the Old Church website (http://www.oldchurch.org/)

      Below is the information from the The Coats website (www.thecoats.net)

      Date: Dec 03, 2010
      Time: 7;30PM
      City,State: Portland, OR
      Location: The Old Church
      Cost: TBA
      Description: Come see the Coats harmonize in one of the finest acoustical settings in the Northwest! Our first public date of the holiday season, and our first in Oregon since 2008! For more info: 503-222-2031

      --Rick