RE: [pacificnorthwest-acappella] A Cappella Enthusiasts!....

  • Davis, Carroll
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
      Hi Mike, After reading the message below, I've been going to send you a
      message but kept putting it off. Do you remember Buddy Seeberg from the
      Dapper Dans? He is now in Southern Oregon, a member of the Rogue Valley
      Harmonizers. I have the pleasure of singing lead with him (tenor) in the
      Rogue Power Company, the Harmonizers first competing quartet. I've been
      learning a lot from Buddy and feel very fortunate to be singing with talent
      of his caliber. Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I hope that one
      day my talent will come up to the level of the Dapper Dan's. I'll be happy
      to pass on any message to Buddy if you like.

      Carroll Davis
      Lead, Rogue Power Company