New Tenor to the Northwest. :)

  • emperor_legendius
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Greetings!
      My name is Legend Ackley and I am a 36 year old Tenor looking to join a small to medium size group.
      I sang with the Angeles Chorale under the direction of John Alexander, and The Santa Clarita Master Chorale under the direction of Allen Pavane (both in the Los Angeles area). I also had a paying Holiday gig with the Silver Belles, singing carols and such. I'm a fair sight singer and have sung many different styles of music.
      I have a Full-Time day job so It would have to be nights and weekends. I look forward to singing with you. :)
      ~Cheers