The Dickens Carolers is auditioning for the 2010 Season

  • jasonlovesjazz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 8:55 PM
      SINGERS WANTED. Do you love Christmas? Singing in harmony? Getting paid? We're looking for good people to join us.

      The Dickens Carolers has been auditioning, training, costuming and booking acappella, SATB Christmas caroling quartets since 1978. Every year we hold auditions in early-mid August and rehearsals Sept thru Nov, then you perform throughout the Puget Sound from Thanksgiving thru Christmas. We generally have 40-50 singers making $25-35/hr. Someone in a full-time quartet makes ~$1750-2500 for the season. Part-time makes ~$750-1500. You set your schedule and we'll do our best to fill it with gigs.

      Visit our website (www.dickenscarolers.com) for more info about us. Make sure to read the "Auditions" page. Then, if you're still interested, or have other questions, call us at 206-320-7007 to set up an audition appointment ASAP.