Seeking a part-time Assistant Artistic Director (Summer Program).

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      The Seattle SeaChordsmen is seeking a part-time Assistant Artistic Director. We are a 60 year-old 25-30 person all male Barbershop Chorus meeting Monday nights in Seattle. This person would help lead, teach and direct the summer rehearsals, splitting time with our Artistic Director. The Assistant Director would collaborate with the Director in the music sung and agree on the particular rehearsals and singouts that he or she would be present. This is a great learning opportunity to work under the tutelage of an excellent director of our Award Winning "Most Improved Chorus". It is our desire that this opportunity would create an ongoing relationship with the Chorus throughout the year and into the future.

      If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV or resume to President of the Seattle SeaChordsmen at president@.... Follow up contact will be made and a request for one Letter of Recommendation asked for.

      The process will include receipt and sorting of the applications by the President, Interviews by the Artistic Director and final selection by the Artistic Director with input by the Music Committee and Chorus Manager.

      Since time is of the essence, please reply by June Saturday, June 19.

      Thanks for your interest in furthering the work of Barbershop Singing.

      In Harmony,

      Bob Woodruff
      President
      Seattle SeaChordsmen