RESCUE- special e-mail re: Harmony Sweepstakes

  • RESCUE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      RESCUE singing in the 2001 Pacific NW Regional Harmony Sweepstakes!

      This e-mail is going out to everyone in Oregon and Washington on our mailing
      list. We don't normally e-mail more than once a month but we had to let
      every one know of a special event coming up.

      Rescue has been accepted into the NW regional Harmony Sweepstakes
      competition. We will be competing against some of the Northwest's finest a
      cappella groups for a chance to go to the national competition. We need our
      listeners in the audience letting the judges know that the audience
      appreciates our music. Would you like to come? Details below...

      The Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival, the premier American showcase
      for vocal harmony music, celebrates its 17th year in 2001. The annual
      national competition draws from hundreds of vocal groups from around the
      country with regional competitions in eight cities. The winning group from
      each festival is flown to perform in front of celebrity judges and a sold
      out house of enthusiastic a cappella fans at the National Finals.

      2001 Pacific NW Regionals
      Saturday, March 17th 8PM
      WASHINGTON CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
      512 Washington St SE, Olympia, WA 98501

      Tickets are $20 - reserved seating.
      Available from the box office 360-753-8586.

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/pacificnw.html

      We hope to see you there!!!