Make your preferences known!

  • bassdweller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 11:19 AM
      Hi folks,

      Groupanizer has been growing leaps and bounds. On the heels of our partnership with the BHS, we recently signed on a whole district! I guess more and more people are seeing the value of using an online management system to run their chorus or quartet.

      Anyway we're trying to figure out what features are most important to add in the next few months, and your opinion matters!

      Please participate in this poll and tell us what you think: http://groupanizer.com/feature-poll-201005

      Thanks in advance!

      Cheers,
      Tom