Tweet the Sweeps

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      A clever person has contacted me and has set up Twitter feed for the Harmony Sweepstakes. It is still a mystery to me..

      This is what he says:-

      Anyone may add to the feed by simply sending text messages to 40404 (Twitter) with #baysweeps anywhere in their messages.

      Anyone with a smartphone or PC may watch the hashtag <http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23baysweeps>#baysweeps on Twitter, TweetDeck, FriendFeed, or other client to view the message stream in real-time.

      We also just took delivery of the brand new Harmony Sweepstakes 25th Anniversary double CD. Get your copy at the show.

      http://www.singers.com/2009c/Various-Artists/Harmony-Sweepstakes-25th-Anniversary/

      John Neal