Reviewer wanted for Harmony Sweepstakes this weekend

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      We would like to have the upcoming Pacific Northwest Harmony Sweepstakes reviewed and are not sure whether somebody will post something on the newsgroup this year or not.

      We therefore offer a couple of tickets or a handful of a cappella CDs to anybody who would like to write about the show.

      We are looking more for a colorful, creative, informative, documentation of the event rather than critiques but would welcome any and all comments and opinions. It's a way of letting folks who didn't make it that evening to get the feel of what it was like to be there.

      Doesn't have to be very long and we can throw in some comps to the National Finals.

      Somebody has also suggested we should set up a Twitter hashtag where folks can send "sweeps tweets". I have yet to venture on to Twitter but if some of you think that you would tweet from the show then I'll gladly learn how to set that up.

      Anybody interested?

      John Neal
      415-455-8602
      festival @ harmony-sweepstakes.com

      PACIFIC NORTHWEST HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      Saturday March 13, Olympia WA
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/pacificnw.html