A Cappella Enthusiasts!....

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2001
      Greetings A Cappella Fans!,

      2000 L.A. Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions and Silver Medalists at
      Nationals, The Perfect Gentlemen would like to invite you to join our newly
      formed Yahoo Group!

      With two Grammy nominated CD's, BESIDE OURSELVES and STYLE!, The Perfect
      Gentlemen sing many various A Cappella tunes and have a lot of fun in the
      process!
      Receiving the Best Arrangement Award at the 2000 National A Cappella Finals
      in San Rafael for their "20th Century Package", TPG shows that they enjoy ALL
      types of A Cappella music!
      Anything from Barbershop to Jazz to Doo-Wop, Country, RAP....you name it, TPG
      has got it!

      Come on by and join us to receive the latest news, information and show
      dates. LOTS of PICTURES, too!  We're trying to get as many members as
      possible and YOU can help!

      To subscribe to ThePerfectGentlemen YahooGroup, simply send an E-mail to:

      ThePerfectGentlemen-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Or.....send an E-mail to me to receive an invitation.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Mike Economou
      Dapper Dans of Disneyland (1988-1995)
      The Perfect Gentlemen

    • Davis, Carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2001
        Hi Mike, After reading the message below, I've been going to send you a
        message but kept putting it off. Do you remember Buddy Seeberg from the
        Dapper Dans? He is now in Southern Oregon, a member of the Rogue Valley
        Harmonizers. I have the pleasure of singing lead with him (tenor) in the
        Rogue Power Company, the Harmonizers first competing quartet. I've been
        learning a lot from Buddy and feel very fortunate to be singing with talent
        of his caliber. Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I hope that one
        day my talent will come up to the level of the Dapper Dan's. I'll be happy
        to pass on any message to Buddy if you like.

        Carroll Davis
        Lead, Rogue Power Company

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmail/S=1700309
        541:N/A=567179/R=1/*http://domains.yahoo.com>
        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmail/S=1700309
        541:N/A=567179/R=2/*http://domains.yahoo.com>

        www.

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=176325.1307935.2900315.1248727/D=egroupmai
        l/S=1700309541:N/A=567179/rand=399858514>