BlueStreet Jazz Voices

  • bluestreetpaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010

      We have a coupplla of great shows this week!....

      March 11, 5:30,  Seattle Art Museum - Earshot Jazz, Art of Jazz featuring Susan Pascal on Vibes

      March 13, 7:30, West Seattle H.S. Performing Arts Center featuring the faboulous Stephanie Nakasian.  Tickets are 10.00 for pacificnorthwest-acappella members.  email bluestreetjazz@... for coupon code...

      These are really goiong to be great shows.. we also have openings for singers... contact bluestreetjazz@...

      Please visit www.bluestreetvoices.com for more information...