Application deadline is near for PNW Harmony Sweepstakes

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      Hello, A Cappella Groups!

      Reminder: The deadline to apply to compete in the 2010 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival  is Friday, February 5th.

      Don't miss out on the chance to perform for our fantastic 800+ audience of a wild cappella fans AND hear a special performance by our host group, REZONATE (PNW 2009 champs!).

      Year after year we hear back from all our groups about what a fantastic venue AND friendly and helpful crew we have for this event.

      Visit our webpage to download the application and the rulebook.

      http://www.mce.org/pages/Harmony.htm

      Worried about meeting the deadline? Send your application and materials to me via email. You can give me a call about your group's application fee and we can take care of that over the phone.

      Please help us get the word out by posting this announcement on any bulletin boards you are connected with and send it out to talented groups you know.

      I hope to see you at the 2010 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes!

      Gary Witley

      Director

      PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

      Masterworks Choral Ensemble

      Tel: 360-264-8301

      Fax: 360-264-8302

      If you can walk, you can dance.