NWSound is haing a GUEST NIGHT Jan 6 & Jan 13th

  • Fergie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Our chorus is made up of about 40 members. We are a very competitive group and are always striving to make the best A Cappella music we can.

      We are average singers but we sing above average in quality due to our highly talented and energetic director, Don Rose.

      We meet in Bellevue from 7-10pm every Wednesday evening.

      Please let me know if you will be visiting us this Wednesday and if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me by e-mail or by phone.

      Hope to see you Wednesday.

      Don Ferguson
      NWSound Membership VP
      206-229-SING (7464)