The Northwest Sound proudly presents, "A Northwest Sound Christmas".

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      The Bellevue Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society proudly presents,
      "A Northwest Sound Christmas".

      When: December 12th 2009 at 2 pm and 7:30 pm

      Where:

      IKEA Performing Arts Center
      400 S 2nd St
      Renton, WA 98055

      Tickets:

      $10 - $22

      https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/85603

      We truly look forward to seeing you there.

      Here is our Facebook page including our most recent appearance on King 5' Evenging Magazine and our performance at Anaheim at the International Convention.

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29571892968

      Happy Holiday!!