Coming soon! 2010 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • g_witley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      Hello A Cappella Groups, Singers, and Fans,

      It is time to start pulling together your audition materials so you can compete in the PNW March 13, 2010 Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival being held again at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts in Olympia, Washington.

      Last year's champs, Rezonate, return to host this a cappella-fest!

      Follow this link to download application materials.
      http://www.mce.org/pages/Harmony.htm

      Also, please be sure to forward this email to all the GREAT a cappella groups you know so they can join us too! We especially missed having any barbershop groups last year!

      Groups that have competed in the last two years and have no personnel changes do not need to submit an audition recording nor a photo (unless you have a better photo). Just fill out the application, attach your application fee and send it in.I look forward to receiving your application!

      Thanks!
      Gary Witley, Director
      PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      http://www.mce.org/index.htm

      If you can walk, you can dance.If you can talk, you can sing.- a Zimbabwe saying