AUDITION OPPORTUNITY - Song of Seattle Chorus

  • melaniewroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Introducing SONG OF SEATTLE, a new a cappella women's chorus focusing on a wide variety of music - standards, contemporary, pop, folk - predominantly in 4-part harmony arrangements.

      We invite women of all ages to join us for 3 INTRODUCTORY SESSIONS on September 9, 16, and 23. Meet the other singers, experience our wonderful director, try our unique harmonies, and learn about our vision for this new and exciting musical venture. Give it a try - no obligation.

      To reserve your spot, contact Melanie Wroe: melaniewroe@..., (206) 232 1331.