Re: [pacificnw-acappella] Re: Rezonate takes 1st place at the 2009 PNW Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
      Essence of Larynx would like to thank everyone at Saturday's
      competition. The groups were great, friendly, intelligent, and fun to
      hang out with. The audience was warm and wonderful. The venue staff
      was excellent.

      And kudos and congratulations to Rezonate! You'll represent well at
      the Finals.

      We had a wonderful time in Washington, and hope we can return soon and
      sing again with all of you!

      --
      Mister Tim
      Essence of Larynx